Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm blocked....

I really should just refer to this blog as my writer's block blog. Seems I come here whenever I'm stricken with that.

Of course because I'm having trouble what I need to be writing I'm distracting myself with random useless business. Like placing an order for a cake we need for a meeting3 weeks from now. And listening to Colbie Callait for the first time ever. Some of her songs sound like Christmas carols, but jumpier. And I'm planning a vacation I will probably never take to here. I've already researched how much airline tickets would cost and what I'd like to see when I got there. I was also planning my non-existent stop over in Munich.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like cake. That has nothing to do with the rest of my comment, but I thought it should somehow be incorporated. I also like the picture of your vacation spot. Although, correct me if I'm wrong, that is not Australia? I seem to recall someone asking me questions about travelling here. Your hubby need not know that your sole purpose for coming to Aussieland is to see me. We can send him off to see the koalas.

BanikaB said...

*sigh* It unfortunately is not Australia. It's Malta. Like orange.

I vaguely recall a conversation of the sort as well. My hubby is well aware that the sole purpose of my coming to Australia is you. His sole purpose is to become one with the kangaroos.

Abotu the cake - come home and I'll bake you a cake. A ladybug cake. I promise!

Anonymous said...

Hi.

BanikaB said...

Hi Roohi!!!!!!! I don't get to see you in person so I'm glad I get to see you here!

Anonymous said...

Roohi = stressed

Roohi = needs a vacation

Roohi = wants to run away

Roohi = blessed Alhumdulillah