Monday, March 03, 2008

All the things I wish I'd said

To the guy who takes everything as a personal insult - I know you want the world to revolve around you but it doesn't, so get over it!

To the girl who thinks her world is coming to an end - Shut up! Far worse things have happened in much greater numbers to people whose lives were worse off to begin with. Complaining about it so much just makes you sound like a whiney brat.

To the guy who loves to tell others I'm not qualified for my job - I got it. You didn't. Deal with it.

To the girl who can't get her crap together - You're like black hole that sucks the energy out of the people around you, complaining about your workload, and the drama you hate, yet promote and how difficult even the tiniest things are. Please refer to earlier message to " girl who thinks her world is coming to an end".

To the girl who refuses to complain about anyone - I can respect what you're trying to do, it's just when you walk up to me with that look on your face and you half start a rant that you never finish, it leaves me more pissed off. Do me a favour, instead of coming up to me to say those things, pretend to have the conversation wtih yourself. Start it with yourself, end it with yourself.

To the girl who I insulted - You deserved it. You did. You deserved it for the years I sat by, ignoring the things you said about me behind my back. At least I got the satisfaction of seeing how you felt after hearing it.

7 comments:

Hafsa said...

Hey anika, salamu alaykum,

Not sure if you even remmeber me :) .. tis been a while. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Hello.

Anonymous said...

I remember Hafsa!

She was my blog friend who visited my blog and was the only brave stranger to admit that she visited my blog (maybe cuz no other stranger has read my blog).

And then she went off to India to get married and never updated her blog.

And then I deleted my blog.

We are no longer blog friends.

It's a sad day.

Good Bye.

BanikaB said...

Hafsa - Wa'Alaikum Salaam! Of coures I remember you!!! It has been quite a while. Congratulations on your wedding. How have you been? I've checked your blog since you stopped posting, but alas, you haven't decided to return. =(

Roohi - Your randomness is entertaining. I hope the day isn't too sad for you, since you and Hafsa have been reunited on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to forget all the things I wish I'd said to people. It's wearing me down because I know I can't say it (still) but am bursting at the seams.

Looks like the people at your work place need some slaps upside the head.

BanikaB said...

aka - I only wish these were people at my workplace. That is, unfortunately, not the case.

Anonymous said...

This is why we are friends = )