Thursday, June 14, 2007

Frustration

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, writer's block sucks!

Especially if you're in a job where you need to write.

But it's worse if you know exactly what you need to write, the thoughts are formulated, the arguments are laid out, and verbal presetation prepared. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

It needs to be written. Soon. It needs to be approved. Soon. It needs to be implemented in the field. NOW. Well, really six months ago, but I just got it yesterday, so - NOW.

All this pressure cause of stupids words that I need to string together to make some policy change. But I know what it should be and the change depends on my delivery. But my delivery sucks cause I can't find the right combination of words, the right order and the right context!

I need one of those squishy stress balls for my office. I can't keep making this face at my computer screen. People are gonna think I'm strange.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Strange (adj.) - unusual, extraordinary, or curious; odd; queer.

Which of the above do you identify with?

BanikaB said...

EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!!!

But odd is more like it. =(

Sarah said...

that you are!!

You're entertaining even with writer's block ;) I like you.